This week on AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing, Judith Briles will explore BOOK AWARDS for authors.
It takes a lots to promote and market a book ... and have a Book Award may just add the right spice to your mix. Book awards are part of your marketing budget. Some are great to have ... others are worthless. The questions are: should you enter or shouldn't you? And if you do, what do you do if you win?
Your take-aways include:
- Learn what Book Awards can do for you and your book.
- ID which ones are the right fit for your book.
- How to determine the costs.
- How to market your award once you win one.
- Timelines and submission deadlines are critical.
Joining Judith will be Ellen Reid, the CEO of the Indie Excellence Book Awards and the Beverly Hills Book Awards. In this fast pace, yet very hands on session, you will come away with an array of “ahas” and an entire new way to think of book promotion and marketing. Link to Article